Due to the fact that a large part of the cost or organising the event has been incurred long before entries open, large number of emails, correspondence, time it took to deal with these and the large number of runners asking for special treatment we are unable to offer FULL refunds. Please keep this in mind before signing up for this event.
- For requests for refund made before 31 December, 2018 a 50% refund will be provided. Or, if requested before 31 December, 2018 we can offer a transfer of 70% of your fee toward the 2020 Convicts and Wenches event. Fees paid can only transfer to 2020. No additional transfers to other years or races are allowed. No transfers to other runners at any time. Register Now fees are non refundable.
- From 1 January to 28 February, a 25% refund will be provided or you can transfer 50% of your fees paid to the 2020 Convicts and Wenches event. Fees paid can only transfer to 2020, no additional transfers to other years or races are allowed. No transfers to other runners at any time.
- After 28 February, 2019 no refund or transfers will be given. No exceptions, for any reason. No transfers of race entry fee to another race, next year’s race or another runner.
- International refunds: We will deduct $25 fee for the time and added expense of funds transfers internationally.
Convicts and Wenches reserves the right to cancel the event
- If so instructed by Tasmanian Parks & Wildlife, West Tamar Council or the Police Department or any other governing authority
- In the event of bushfires, extreme fire danger or other extreme weather events
- Unforeseen circumstances that make directing the race impossible.
In the case of cancellation, race entries will not be refunded.